Welcome to the second week of the Bag Brag Tuesday Linking Party! The place to share your bag making endeavours! New or old - if you feel it is worth bragging about, please share it here! :)
So just what IS a linking party? Well a linking party is a super FUN way to meet new friends, find inspiration and show off your own FAB creations!
I subscribe to a linking service. This provides the ability for anyone to add a picture of their stuff to my blog and link it to their own blog!
The little thumbnail pictures you see below link to other blogs and the BAG projects they wish to share with us. All you have to do to check out their creations is to click on the thumbnails below!
Please BRAG about your BAG projects! Share some fabulous bag making tips or a new pattern you've made! In fact ANYHING bag related that you would like to share, please fee free to show it off and that includes your bags you have on offer on Etsy etc 0- anything goes, as long as it is BAG related! :)
Here's how to join in the fun!
- Links MUST be BAG related but ANYTHING bag related goes….Please don't link up your favourite pie recipe….as great as that might be! LOL
- Link up the specific post and not your whole blog so people don't have to go hunting for it! If you aren't sure how to do that, just click on the title of your post and copy & paste the address that appears at the top of your computer screen - you know...the http://.... Thingy, into the space provided in the linky steps.
- Visit some of the other links and leave some comments...we ALL love those comments! :)
- The party will stay open until midnight Monday June the 10th (Eastern Standard Time) so you have a whole week to join in the fun!
- To get started, just click the blue "click here to enter" phrase shown below and follow the easy steps!
I'd really love it if you would add one of my little buttons to your sidebar or your list of other great linking parties!